Assalamu Alaikum Beautiful Ummah,
“Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion”[Infitar 82:7]
When ever I flip through my Biology textbook I am beyond astonished on how amazingly and perfectly, thoughtfully , blissfully blessed is our complex , body system.The different body parts and blood vessels and nerves!Ma Sha Allah! Interacting with one another and working non-stop without fail.Subhanallah Allah swt is definitely Great !
∴ I would like to thank whoever is reading the posts I have made,Jazakallah Khairan.Hopefully its helpful:)If you know me personally you would definitely know that I am not the kind of person who would start blogging out of nowhere. I am a really shy person; doing this totally out of my comfort zone.Anyways..
Jazakallah Khairan to Allah swt for everything he has blessed me with:) Subhanallah I am REALLY grateful to him for making me realise many things in life.
Allah says in the Quran: “And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah” [al-Nahl 16:53]
I remember this one thing an Imaam talked about in masjid, which is true in most case.
“…if the son of Adam has one valley, he will wish that he had a second, and if he had two valleys, he would wish that he had a third. The stomach of the son of Adam will be filled only with dust (i.e., he is never satisfied)…” (Ahmad, 5/219; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1781)
So In Sha Allah I would like to list some things I am thankful for
- Being Born Muslim
- Gifted with a loving Mother♥ and Father♥
- A religious family with good culture and discipline
- Healthy body and working limbs
- Subhanallah! How lucky are we to have blessed with sight , being able to hear and talk.Being able to walk and write with no absolute difficulty.(well except after holidays I forget how to write hah for sometime)Being able to eat whatever we like.
- Friends who support me and give me lots of love
- Siblings whom I have a love-hate relationship with ♥😅
Let’s learn this Dua and recite it after prayers on a daily basis.It might be hard initially but you have to thank the Lord for being blessed with so much to ask for.😇
O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly.”
Allahumma A’inni Ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika
I am not sure if I want to do this , but I want to do the GTKM Tag Qs😓.I am not famous.I have checked outside my house, nobody is chasing me.I don’t receive hundreds of emails asking me to do this.I thought of doing is because I would not be posting my pictures online😌, but people may want to know what kind of person I am so that they can feel connected through what I write and it doesn’t feel like an Anonymous , is it a girl or boy?” kind of thing.
Gonna be really basic okay…bare with me:)😯
- What is your favorite color?
- Violet💜, Black , Brown , Maroon
- Who was your first best friend?
- Roshini when I was 3 (?) I lost touch with her after I migrated to Singapore when I was 4
- How tall are you?
- Ahem Ahem! 159cm hopefully
- Cats or Dogs?
- Both creations of Allah are really cute!But I prefer cats😻
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- Mother Tongue lessons , when me and my classmates have to walk around the school looking for our teacher almost every single lesson as she forgets that she has a lesson with us.
- Are you in/gone to college?
- Was born in 2001…so do the math :))
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- Favourite is Biology and Geography because I can keep on “Wowing” at the Creations of Allah😍 and the Wonders of the Earth🗻
- I don’t have a worst subject as I enjoy schooling (It’s a bless to be able to school), but a weak one is A-math🔢😭
- What is your Favorite drink?
- Lemon Juice , Grass Jelly ( It is not really grass )
- What is your favorite animal?
- Obsessed with cheetahs since I was a little girl
- What is your favorite perfume?
- Not a firm perfume user though…I am the kind who forget to wear perfume most of the time when I go out.And I am not into attracting people on the streets with the smell of my perfume.As long as I don’t smell it’s fine.
- What would you name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- I love running and playing badminton – I like doing sports as long as it is not sunny outside
- What is your favorite book?
- Sold by Zara Muhsen
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- Don’t really have a favourite – just watches whatever catches my attention
- What is your favorite movie?
- Not a movie person , I’d rather read a thick novel with several sequels
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Haha slippers flying around the house.
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
- Well, it would be really awesome because after a long day of fasting , biting into an Ajwa date when the adhaan says , Allahu Akbar!Mmmmm,I am mad about dates.I could eat one box in a day.Two boxes? “YES”!
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- I had a crazy childhood.Its just too much to talk about as I had a really interesting childhood …those who were born before 2002(well i was born in 2001 so yeah) , we all had awesome childhood! It was the true definition of childhood
- Do you have any siblings?
- Stuck between two annoying sisters.:|Just kidding they are the most loveliest ones who like to kick me in sleep and sleep on my side of the bed.My elder sister is 2 years older than me. Ma Sha Allah.The younger brat is 8 years younger than me .I remember her as a baby and she has grown up so fast.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Jazakallah Khair for taking time to read
Jummah Mubarak Btw💞
Remember to read Surah Al-Kahf💝
In Sha Allah I would be talking about Jahannam the next time as Jannah and Jahannam influence my actions a lot 🙂
Wassalamu Alaikum WRWB
Please share and read my other posts.Even if it was not beneficial to you , it might be for another sister and you would get the good deeds if they got to learn something because you shared it 🙂