Assalamu Alaikum Beautiful Ummah,
“Who created you, fashioned you perfectly, and gave you due proportion”[Infitar 82:7]
When ever I flip through my Biology textbook I am beyond astonished on how amazingly and perfectly, thoughtfully , blissfully blessed is our complex , body system.The different body parts and blood vessels and nerves!Ma Sha Allah! Interacting with one another and working non-stop without fail.Subhanallah Allah swt is definitely Great !
∴ I would like to thank whoever is reading the posts I have made,Jazakallah Khairan.Hopefully its helpful:)If you know me personally you would definitely know that I am not the kind of person who would start blogging out of nowhere. I am a really shy person; doing this totally out of my comfort zone.Anyways..
Jazakallah Khairan to Allah swt for everything he has blessed me with:) Subhanallah I am REALLY grateful to him for making me realise many things in life.
Allah says in the Quran: “And whatever of blessings and good things you have, it is from Allah” [al-Nahl 16:53]
I remember this one thing an Imaam talked about in masjid, which is true in most case.
“…if the son of Adam has one valley, he will wish that he had a second, and if he had two valleys, he would wish that he had a third. The stomach of the son of Adam will be filled only with dust (i.e., he is never satisfied)…” (Ahmad, 5/219; Saheeh al-Jaami’, 1781)
So In Sha Allah I would like to list some things I am thankful for
- Being Born Muslim
- Gifted with a loving Mother♥
- A religious family with good culture and discipline
- Healthy body and working limbs
- Subhanallah! How lucky are we to have blessed with sight , being able to hear and talk.Being able to walk and write with no absolute difficulty.(well except after holidays I forget how to write hah for sometime)Being able to eat whatever we like.
- Friends who support me and give me lots of love
- Siblings whom I have a love-hate relationship with ♥😅
Lets learn this Dua and recite it after prayers on a daily basis.It might be hard initially but you have to thank the Lord for being blessed with so much to ask for.😇
O Allah help me to remember You, to thank You and to worship You properly.”
Allahumma A’inni Ala dhikrika wa shukrika wa husni ibadatika
I am not sure if I want to do this , but I want to do the GTKM Tag Qs😓.I am not famous.I have checked outside my house, nobody is chasing me.I don’t receive hundreds of emails asking me to do this.I thought of doing is because I would not be posting my pictures online😌, but people may want to know what kind of person I am so that they can feel connected through what I write and it doesn’t feel like an Anonymous , is it a girl or boy?” kind of thing.
Gonna be really basic okay…bare with me:)😯
- What is your favorite color?
- Violet💜, Black , Brown , Maroon
- Who was your first best friend?
- Roshini when I was 3 (?) I lost touch with her after I migrated when I was 4 to S’pore
- How tall are you?
- Ahem Ahem! 159cm hopefully
- Cats or Dogs?
- Both creations of Allah are really cute!But I prefer cats😻
- Funniest moment throughout School?
- Mother Tongue lessons , when me and my classmates have to walk around the school looking for our teacher almost every single lesson as she forgets that she has a lesson with us.
- Are you in/gone to college?
- Was born in 2001…so calculate yourself:))
- What was your favorite/worst subject in High School?
- Favourite is Biology and Geography because I can keep on “Wowing” at the Creations of Allah😍 and the Wonders of the Earth🗻
- I don’t have a worst subject as I enjoy schooling (It’s a bless to be able to school), but a weak one is A-math🔢😭
- What is your Favorite drink?
- Lemon Juice!I can drink 2 Litre in a day
- What is your favorite animal?
- Obsessed with cheetahs since I was a little girl
- What is your favorite perfume?
- Not really a perfume user though…I am the kind who forget to wear perfume most of the time when I go out.And I am not into attracting people on the streets with the smell of my perfume.As long as I don’t smell it’s fine.
- What would you name your children?
- What Sports do you play/Have you played?
- I love running and playing badminton
- What is your favorite book?
- Sold by Zara Muhsen
- Who are some of your favorite YouTubers?
- Mufti Menk ( Typical hah)
- And several other Islamic reminders
- What is your favorite movie?
- Not a movie person , I feel guilty when I watch ’em.
- Are you Single or Taken?
- Haha slippers flying around the house. It’s a taboo topic to talk about.Astagfirullah!
- Whats your idea of an ideal first date?
- Well, it would be really awesome because after a long day of fasting , biting into an Ajwa date when the adhaan says , Allahu Akbar!Mmmmm,I am mad about dates.I could eat one box in a day.Two boxes? “YES”!
- How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had?
- Astagfirullah never had , never would
- Favorite memory from childhood?
- I had a crazy childhood.Its just too much to talk about as I had a really interesting childhood and yeah…those who were born before 2002(well i was born in 2001 so yeah) , we all had awesome childhood!It was the true definition of childhood
- Do you have any siblings?
- Stuck between two annoying sisters.:|Just kidding they are the most loveliest ones who like to kick me in sleep and sleep on my side of the bed.My elder sister is 18 Ma Sha Allah.The younger brat is 8.I remember her as a baby and she has grown up so fast.
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
Jazakallah Khair for taking time to read
Jummah Mubarak Btw💞
Remember to read Surah Al-Kahf💝
In Sha Allah I would be talking about Jahannam the next time as Jannah and Jahannam influence my actions a lot 🙂
Wassalamu Alaikum WRWB
Please share and read my other posts.Even if it was not beneficial to you , it might be for another sister and you would get the good deeds if they got to learn something because you shared it 🙂